Sunday, July 19, 2015

Calling Card Mind Mapping

The three experiences that I want to explore arecompassion, satisfaction, and nostalgia. These were the first three that came into my head, so I went with it. I used the same mind mapping technique that was shown in class with the three levels. For each of the three experiences, I listed off the activities that I first thought of, and then objects that are associated with that activity.  My mind map for satisfaction is posted below.

For my first concept idea, I will use the two activities of solving a puzzle and winning a game to make people feel satisfied. I will probably take an existing game and add a confusing twist to it, while also adding in a prize to further enhance this experience.

For my second concept idea, I want to show a picture that will make people feel
compassionate for a person or cause. There are many social movements happening right now, such as Black Lives Matter, LGBT, and minimum wage. I am not sure which movement I want to focus on yet.

My last idea for nostalgia is to have a scrapbook. I got this idea from my little sister, who made a scrapbook using old family photos. The challenging part about this scrapbook is making it relatable to either a wide range of people, or to a wide range of people in a certain age group.


No comments:

Post a Comment