Monday, July 20, 2015

3 Ideas of Mind Mapping

3 Ideas of Mind Mapping
When I think about the first interaction of people who experience with my mind mapping, i always want to see they are scared, distraught and have a sense of achievement . The common point of my mind mapping is self-challenge. People always have something they cannot do or see,but also they have their first time experience to try. I'm not sure it will work for everyone because everyone has different weakness.
I may need to reverse on it more.
The first idea is blocking the maze. The idea is really simple to make someone really distraught because no one can get out of the maze. In my opinion, it is not successful if only play on a paper. I hope there has a 3D object or better place to work it out. My idea is inspired by a movie called "Maze." The result of the movie is only few people can go out of maze. However, I want my mind mapping only has one people can get out. If i have enough space to play, i may want to add more challenge during the maze, such as asking common math question.

The second predicable interaction is the feeling of fruitful. The best way to achieve this, is to get someone to complete the mission. I do not people get any frustration or confusion about that. Just relax and be creative to finish it. For example, I will give some simple and incomplete figures, and you need to add some lines to complete the drawing.

The last one is  feel frightened. I want to play a trick. Now, i have two kind of trick that i want to use on my mind mapping. The first one is showing a horror video with a title that nothing about the content. As the result, before they see this video, they have not noticed that is a horrible video. They will definitely shocked by this even if they do not scare ghost or dead people at all. The second idea is a shark dentist bite game. I know it is kid game. However, it is fun to play with multiple people and bring back the memory of our child time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment