Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Project #2- Experiential Object (No Spoilers)

Boxes are popular for this project because they are easily interacted with, (must be opened). My idea is to have boxes within a box, two of which contain information leading to the opening of the third box (which also has another "unopenable" box within it). Everything will be themed the same so they interconnect, and once the final object is "discovered", it will lead the participant to more knowledge, which actually helps them to almost instantaneously solve all the "puzzles" beforehand, (had they known the knowledge previously). There will be locks, and codes, and sneak peaks, and I'm pretty sure curious hands will be entertained.
I'm being vague on purpose because if I spilled the beans on this it wouldn't be half as cool as presenting it with some hidden knowledge. I'm pretty stoked for this, because I think it will be pretty interesting. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks my object is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment