Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm Making a Box...

And you will all experience this box. I am so ready to build this box. It's going to be an awesome box. So far I am looking forward to phase one of this project. I like fabricating things. I know how I want to initiate this journey and I know how I want it to end. I want to trick the person who comes in contact with this box. There is something fun and satisfying about playing a trick on someone. Phase two is not coming so easily.

At first, I wanted the trick to happen, but then have the payoff follow soon after: a "Haha! That was cute, but sorry about tricking you. Here you go." Obviously, it can't be that easy. I then decided to send that person to another location to retrieve their prize, but that's a little too easy, too. I decided on a treasure hunt via a scavenger hunt. The thought that bugs me about this is that it seems like other people are doing it, too.

I still have much planning to do. I'll have to keep my eyes open so that the hunt can be unique and hopefully interesting. But in the meantime, this is the progress:

Step1: Initiate game
Step2: ???
Step3: Profit

No comments:

Post a Comment