Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yeah... This Just Didn't Work... PART 2

Ok, now for my pictures and tale of woe... Q_Q

So, my laptop shows all of these pictures as one jumbled mess, so I'm not exactly sure how to get labels onto any one of them, so I'll just describe them all and hope that it makes sense, but I think they're sort of in reverse order. Anyhow, the picture of the bathroom was the first object for Athena's clues, there was supposed to be a poster in that bathroom with the password to their tumblr, but every time I went into that bathroom (I asked them specifically which bathroom to make sure) it was never up. I guess I had horrible timing with the janitor? However, they told me the password, so away I went, finding their objects.
1. Women's bathroom poster.
2. Three hearts on back of Lafyette statue.
3. ... Two words. Dog. Penis. XD
4. Bench outside of Odergaurd.
5. Railing inside Suzzaloe.
6. Railing inside Physics/Astronomy building.
7. Back of the mailboxes.
8. Myrtle in the herb garden.
9. Tree tour. Sorry for how blurry it was, my camera wouldn't focus.
10. Sundial.

The next few pictures are miscellaneous. The one inside the phone booth and on top of the granite are both Dominick's.

The other three are the only clues I could get to for Steven's... Two of which they told me where to go to find. The picture of room 115 is there for a reason. I had figured out the clue for the library and it told me to go to the woodcarving room, 115, but the room was locked... and no one was on campus who had keys, so I couldn't get any more of Steven's clues. Crap.

And the picture of me eating mango pudding? Well, that was there to show that keeping your blood sugar up is very important so you don't rant about how almost everything went wrong... *Rage face*

Honestly though, besides the problems with execution and all the difficulties I ran into, I had a lot of fun. Once I got the password for Athena's group's clues, I had a really great time hunting down all of their items. I just wish that the other teams hadn't been so overly difficult. With both of their's, if you ran into an impossible snag, you were stuck without any of the clues or objects that followed that point, which was REALLY discouraging.

Sorry if this is a little late, my internet is REALLY slow at home, so it took forever for me to upload all of these pictures.






















Ok, now for my pictures and tale of woe... Q_Q










No comments:

Post a Comment