Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hunting Frustrations

So, on Wednesday I spent two hours searching for a single clue, only to find out later that it had been taken down. I guess that's how it goes some times, but it was certainly frustrating. Then I started hunting down another groups clues, only to meet up with Matt, my partner, and learn that I'd been doing the same clues he was. I was more than a little mad at myself by this point. With how packed the tail end of my week and weekend was, I wasn't able to do any more searching, so I'm gearing up for going in really early and staying really late on both Monday and Tuesday to actually make headway on this scavenger hunt...

I'll post ridiculous pictures of myself crawling through underbrush tomorrow then, I guess. Hope you all had a great weekend!

*Goes off to finish astronomy homework and study for her final.*

1 comment:

  1. It's chill. We found ourselves making very similar mistakes as well.

    ReplyDelete