Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dominic's Clues

The cherry trees are priceless. Two stone soldiers guard them. One will die when the gas comes. Find the other. Look beneath.

All my eastern cousins are extinct, killed by a plague that started at the Bronx Zoo. But I am alive and well, just 100 paces from the first thing the mountain sees when it peaks it's head above the clouds. Find me.

The Art Spire in the Pink Rectangle, and the Spire of Art in the Red Square align with a third Spire, not Red or Pink, but Green. Find it there.

Answer the call
And change the course of destiny
From the seats to the left, take the right, and look left
And as you contemplate honor, sight the flag and note the letter

I came for the fair. I stayed for the students. I groan every hour. The phone's not ringing, but answer it anyway.

I've recently lost most of my limbs, like my norwegian composer neighbor. Won't you come sit with me a while?

Lafayette loved liberty. A bright man, only a few things went over his head. But now he sights toward flights of knowledge, what letter does he read?


I am a ghost. I am a shell. I am the last stronghold of giants who used to stand where the university now does. I grew up. They cut me down. Now children have picnics within me. Stand at my center. Sight the gnomon. Note the letter.

Sight the same soldier from the salmon. Find ten times that number. Count this many paces into the sunset. Look beneath, but not beneath the ground.

We are the oldest trees at the university. We were seedlings before your great great great great great great great great great grandfather was born. It has been an long time, but we can still see the sun. Find us.




10 bonus points:

To find the circle, answer this:

Expose "Mystery".

No comments:

Post a Comment