Saturday, August 6, 2011

How Well Do You Know Your Campus?

So, I feel like I'm at a bit of a disadvantage to some of the other people in the class, seeing as I just transferred into the UW this quarter and I don't know this campus. But then again, I get lost around here so often that I do know some pretty unique, out of the way areas just by sheer dumb luck of wandering around this monumental campus. Having spent a good portion of the past two classes just walking around the campus and looking for unique nooks and crannies, I'm really excited to see what places everyone has in mind.

I also don't have a lot of people who I know who have been going to the UW for long, so I won't exactly be able to bring in an army of people to help me look. But, for the few people I do know, I'll definitely be seeing if they won't want to join this mad scavenger hunt.

Definitely looking forward to Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment