Monday, August 15, 2011

Bits and Pieces of the Hunt!

Crud. I didn't realize it uploaded the pictures backwards... anyway, here are a few solutions! Athena has the majority of pictures in her awesome iPhone!

It was at the Greenhouse! (Matt & Celeste)
Well hidden in plain sight...dangit.....
Green Spire!! (Dominic's)
Uhm one of the soldier ones (Dominic's)

Golden Sands (Matt & Celeste)
Thoughts in moment: :D
The not-so-obvious lightening bolt. I had no idea this existed..

In a niche around Kane Hall...
Losing patience in Sieg...
It was 4pm by this time... we started at 12:30pm and found only one thing...
"Fuuuuuuuuu****Kkkkkk!!!!"
At the final step of Erin & Allen's hunt... but couldn't find the last thing! Frustrated!
In Gowen... pricked my finger. :'[


Overall, I had a lot of fun! We had our fair share of embarrassing moments, frustration, brain explosions and dazed wandering... but over all this has been the best way to end my time at UW!

No comments:

Post a Comment