Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We're a fun class!




I had a lot of fun on Monday not only because my team won, but we all got to interact with other people, it was pretty outside, and we learned Steven is a magician! Good times! I just hoped there were more people outside so that there could've potentially been more of a crowd.

Anyway, here are some things that I think contributed to my team's success:

We were flexible!!

Our card was easily re-recorded which made it easy to change up plans. Allen also had some pre-recorded messages on his phone which he played if the person had any questions. That's a lot faster than writing it down on the go.

Our signs were huge and can be seen from across the ginormous fountain.

We were cohesive.

We all wore yellow, our signs were yellow, our card stand was yellow and adorable.

And... we bribed those early risers with coffee and a QFC card! Free Caffeine + Food = happy college student.

What we could've done differently..?

We could've tried to convince the player to do this favor for us without a real incentive like what team Nyan Cat had going on. It would've been more along the same lines of the virtual game space where the player doesn't win anything tangible.

Overall, this was a fun experience and really helped wake me up!

I'm excited for the final (That sounds kind of lame... but it's a game final!!) !

No comments:

Post a Comment