Sunday, July 3, 2011

Supply and Demand...

Playing Settlers of Catan on wednesday was a highly enlightening experience for me. It had easily been two years since the last time I'd had a chance to play the game, so I was looking forward to it. What I didn't count on was how insanely competitive our class is. Some games of Settlers that I've played have been so laid back that you almost couldn't tell that anyone was trying to win, but that certainly wasn't the case here; because between my partner's wheelings and dealings, and everyone else's infectious enthusiasm, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

After having spent yesterday down at the Red, White, and Dead Parade in Fremont, I'm now pulling out my Go board and pieces to figure out my three rules for wednesday's class. Hope everyone is having a good time figuring out their own three rules! I am stoked to see how it goes when we all combine these for our own modified "Game of Life".

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment