Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Talking about the games we played the first day? Well there wasn't a whole lot of gaming, but between "Once Upon a Time" card game and "Little Big Planet 2" on the PlayStation 3. That was a completely different range of gaming. Although I had always been a fan of playing video games, it was a quite different change to play card games for once.

I wrote reviews for the four games that we got to play by the second week of class. Although my all time favorite, must absolutely have to be the deeply anticipated Guild Wars 2.


And here is my review:

Once Upon A Time
Learning Curve: 8/10
Fun: 10/10

"I had never played Once Upon a Time before, but it was quite easy to pick up. I think to say at the very least, it is worth it to buy the game. I think it is great to have that type of game as a drinking game as well. It is still sometimes unclear when you can actually "interrupt", the context of the game made me feel that I needed to be fluent in English to understand and appreciate the game as a whole."



Little Big Planet 2
Learning Curve: 9/10
Fun: 5/10

"Maybe it was the level we played, maybe it was the projector. But it was quite hard to see the game itself as well as we were just simply stuck trying to figure out a more complicated version of Super Mario. I have a PlayStation 3, but I now know I probably won't ever be buying the game as I already have Little Big Planet, the first one; and they seem the same."



Apples To Apples
Learning Curve: 10/10
Fun: 8/10

"This was a relative fun game, although the game itself seem like a family game rather without the opportunity to express personality. Very family oriented and great to play with kids. It was a bit actually quite dull, although with some fun parts with funny outcomes which granted it a 8 out of 10 for fun."






Cards Against Humanity
Learning Curve: 10/10
Fun: 10/10

"This is truly a fun game, great for adults, great for drinking. In fact, drinking might be a requirement with this game although it was absolutely fun without the alcohol in the system. I simply cannot imagine how much more worst this game possibly could get with alcohol. Well deserved 10 out of 10."

No comments:

Post a Comment